Bread Pakora Recipe | Bread Pakoda Recipe
Bread Pakora recipe is prepar at home and that increases the entertaining moment of your teatime period. Now in this article, we know how to make this delicious recipe and about its ingredients and also know about this simple recipe process. Let’s begin and try.
Bread Pakora Recipe | Bread Pakoda Recipe
- 1 pressure cooker
- 1 Deep Pan
- 1 Bowl
- 1 Gas stove
- 4 Medium Potatoes
- 4 – 5 Pcs. Bread – brown bread or white bread
- 1 Medium Onion – fine chopped
- 1 tablespoon Coriander leaves – chopped (cilantro leaves)
- 1 to 2 Pcs. Green Chillies
- 1 tablespoon Garlic-Ginger paste
- ½ teaspoon Chat Masala Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Five Spices (Panch foran)
- 1 cup Gram Flour (Besan)
- Salt – According to Taste
- Oil for deep fry – as required
- ½ to ⅔ cup Water or add as required
Making Potato Stuffing
- For making the bread pakoda recipe, take four medium-sized potatoes and wash them well. Then take a pressure cooker, pour two cups of water into it.
- Then set the lid of the pressure cooker and cook until when gets two whistling on medium flame. Now switch off the gas and the cooker is removed from the gas stove.
- After pressure, release open the lid of the pressure cooker. Peel these potatoes after cooling and mashed them in a bowl from a masher.
- Then take a non-stick Pan. Heat on medium flame and pour two tablespoons of oil into it. Heat the oil and add one pinch of Five Spices (Panch foran) to it.
- When its gets popping then adds finely chopped green chillies to it. Then add finely chopped ginger and onions to it and stir well on medium flame after 2 minutes add garlic-ginger paste and saute them with the help of a spatula. After 40 seconds add red chilli powder, turmeric powder and amchur powder to it.
- Fry them on medium flame until the aroma of spices comes out good. Now add boiled and mashed potatoes to this fried masala and also add coriander leaves and a little salt in it according to its taste and mix them well.
- For coating the bread pakora recipe, we take a bowl and pour two cups of besan into it.
- Add one pinch of turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt into it according to its taste.
- Add half a cup of water into it and mix them well like a deep liquid consistency. Now the besan batter is ready for coating pakora.
For Making Process Of Bread Pakora
- Take a non-stick pan and pour oil into it for deep frying. Heat the pan on medium flame and cut all bread into triangles pieces.
- Then take a triangle piece of bread, and stuff it with bread pakora masala or fried mashed potatoes.
- Now put another triangle piece upon it and dip them in besan batter. Pour this stuffed and coated bread in oil and deep fry them on medium flame.
- Fry them on both sides well and now the bread pakora is ready, then remove it from the oil. Serve the bread pakora on a serving plate, with sprinkled chat masala. Serve with tomato ketchup or other chutneys.
- Avoid using new potatoes.
- You can add a number of variations to the recipe by adding different combinations of spices and herbs both in the gram flour batter as well as in the potato stuffing.
- Make a medium consistency batter. A thick batter will be dense and not have a soft, fluffy outer texture.
About Bread Pakora
It is prepared from bread and mashed potatoes. For making, this recipe first boils the potatoes and mashed them properly and fries them with spices.
Then cut the bread into triangle pieces, top with potato stuffing, and then cover it with another piece of bread. After that coat, it is a dip with gram flour batter and deep fry it in oil.
This recipe is the most popular in north Indian and famous street food in India. This is a tasty recipe and easy to make.
This recipe is made in two ways –
- Stuffed or
- Without Stuffed
These stuffed types of bread pakoda are often stuffed with mashed spicy potatoes having a delicious taste, also known as Aloo bread pakora. This recipe is a very common snack and made easily at home and is also a great option for kid’s party because potatoes are most favourite vegetable for children. This is a healthy bread pakora recipe served with tomato sauce or dhania pudina ki chutney.
We also stuffed spicy paneer and that makes also a healthy recipe for everyone. However, Cheese can also make stuffing in bread. All of these stuffing recipes are healthy and delicious.
The second type of process is without the stuffing, made by cutting slices of bread into triangle pieces.
After that dipped them into besan flour batter and deep fry them in oil. The besan bread pakora is ready and we make also some delicious recipes from these types such as plain bread pakora, mini bread pakora and bread pakora sandwiches.
Step By Step Instruction
Prepare The Potato Stuffing
Before making this delicious snack, The potatoes can be cooked in a pan, pressure cooker or Instant Pot.
After cooking, the potatoes become warm. Peel, grate or mash.
Chopped onion, grated ginger, chopped coriander leaves, green chillies (finely chopped), and salt as per taste.
Fry the above ingredients for stuffing Bread Pakora.
Mix the mashed potatoes with fried ingredients.
Make the paste of garlic, ginger, and green chilli with some amount of water with a mixer grinder.
In a mixing bowl, add the above paste ( garlic, ginger, green chilli) in gram flour. Add water and mix it well.
Slice the bread into a triangular shape.
Take around 2 to 3 tablespoons of the mashed potato mixture and spread it on the bread and begin to deep fry on medium to medium-high heat.
Shashi was born in a small town of Jharkhand so called Bokaro and raised in Patna, except for the time when she moved back to Hyderabad and attended master degree there. She studied History and Computer at the IGNOU. She began writing her debut website after obsessing over kitchen about Indianfoods. When she’s not writing, she can be found wandering through nature or real life photography at public places. Shashi is the prime author in Indianfoods.co.in and currently lives in Hyderabad with her husband and son.Learn more
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!Learn more