Chatpati Aaloo Recipe – A most important vegetable which contains its unique taste. It is present all-time in our kitchen. Aaloo is the best option for vegetables. It is our daily use food, which can be mixed with another vegetable, like brinjal, beans, cauliflower, cabbage, pea etc. Easily cook them in our daily life as a recipe. Potatoes can be made with every other vegetable. Potatoes are used not only recipes, but it is also used for making different types of delicious snacks like cutlets, chips, pakoda, chops, samosa, chaat and tikkies.
The potatoes are one of the vegetables which you won’t make a very delicious recipe with it, you can surely make and if you won’t make well-cooked food with it, you can also make with “Aaloo” very grub cooked recipe like bharta and bhajia, e.t.c. at home. In any other vegetable recipe, nothing can compare to the potato’s taste. Potatoes are available in markets all about the whole year. But at this time we know about an amazing potato recipe named Aaloo chat pat. This recipe is so easy to make and everybody prepares this recipe without any preparation. All ingredients of this recipe are present in your home’s kitchen easily because
We use these all ingredients in our daily food preparation. Chatpati Aaloo Recipe is a homemade recipe and is liked by everyone.
Let’s know about this recipe’s ingredients and tips.
Aaloo Chatpat Recipe
- 4 medium Potato (boiled)
- 2 medium Onion chopped
- 2 medium Tomato (make it fresh tomato puree)
- 2 tbsp Cream or malai
- 1 tbsp Ginger – garlic paste
- 2 pcs. Green chilli
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- ½ tsp Black Peeper
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- ½ tbsp Jeera Powder
- ½ tbsp Coriander Powder
- ½ tsp Red chilli Powder
- 1 Pinch Heeng
- ½ teaspoon Jeera (whole)
- ½ teaspoon Dhania (whole)
- 1 Tejpatta
- ½ inch Cinamon stick or Dalchini
- To make this recipe firstly we prepare tomato puree. First pour two round-shaped tomatoes (without cutting) into hot water. Boil it for two to three minutes till the tomato becomes tender.
- After then, remove them from the heat and peel them out of these tomatoes easily. Now grind it smoothly in a mixer grinder. The tomato puree is now ready.
- Put it on one side of the table and now take 4 medium-sized potatoes in a pot and wash them. Take a pressure cooker and pour potatoes and two cups of water into it.
- Set the lid of the pressure cooker properly and heat it on medium flame. Boil it with two or three whistling till the potatoes are soft and tender. After Whistling, remove from the heat and wait till pressure releases.
- After that open the lid of the pressure cooker and check potatoes with the help of a fork that they are well cooked. Now strain out the excess water and put out potatoes from the pressure cooker and wait till they are slightly cool.
- Then peel out the potatoes and cut them smoothly into two pieces with the help of a knife or spoon. Now take a pan and heat it on medium flame. After heating, pour two tablespoons of oil in it and heat it well.
- For splashing, pour 1 tej patta, ½ teaspoon jeera and dhania, 1 pinch of heeng and one small piece of dalchini in hot oil. Stir it till it gives smells good.
- Now add chopped onion and small pieces of green chillies in it and stir it. Then add ginger garlic paste also and sauté it till the raw aroma goes away.
- When the onion turned light brown add tomato puree and cook it for a few minutes. Now take a bowl and pour all masala turmeric powder, jeera powder, red chilli powder and coriander powder into it and mix it with little water.
- Then pour it into the pan and stir it to continue. Fry it properly and add garam masala to it. Then add black pepper to it.
- Now, at last, add fresh cream to it and stir it continuously for a few minutes. After continuing stirring add water and salt to it.
- Pour salt carefully into it according to your taste. Now boil it and add potatoes and cook for some time.
- After a few minutes of cooking, garnish it with small coriander leaves. Now the delicious hot chatpati “Aaloo Chatpat” is ready to eat. Serve this Aaloo chatpat recipe with hot yummy paratha.
Let’s try it and enjoy a lot with this recipe….