Corn Bhel : Khatti-Meethi Chaat Recipe:
- 2 Cup Water To prepare corn bhel firstly we take a boiler or pot. Pour 1 bowl of American sweet corn in it and add one cup of water to it.
- 1 Pan Switch on the gas and boil this corn for five minutes till the corn seeds get soft to touch.
- 1 Drain Utensils After that strain out the excess water from the corn finely and place it on one side on the table then take half a bowl of pomegranate juicy seeds in a bowl.
- 200 gm American sweet corn
- 100 gm Pomegranate
- 3 pcs Carrot
- 1 Small Cucumber (Small)
- 1 Medium Green Chilli
- 1 tbsp Chaat Masala
- 1 Medium Lemon
- ¼ tbsp Salt According to taste
- To prepare corn bhel firstly we take a boiler or pot. Pour 1 bowl of American sweet corn in it and add one cup of water to it. Switch on the gas and boil this corn for five minutes till the corn seeds get soft to touch.
- After that strain out the excess water from the corn finely and place it on one side on the table then take half a bowl of pomegranate juicy seeds in a bowl.
- Besides it peel out the cucumber and cut it into small pieces and cut small pieces of carrot and green chillies.
- Now take pomegranate seeds, chopped cucumbers, chopped carrots and green chilli add all together in a bowl then pour these mixed fruits and green chilli into the boiled corn after that add salt according to taste and mix them well.
- Add 1 teaspoon chaat masala in it and squeeze lemon juice above it and mix them well properly with a spoon.
How to Serve Corn Bhel
- Now it’s garnishing time. Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves on this corn bhel and can garnish it also with sev. ..
- The healthy tasty recipe is ready for service and you can be served it with your favourite chutney like imlie palm chutney. Let’s enjoy this corn bhel recipe with your friends…
Benefits Of 🌽 Corn :-
- Corn is healthy for our eyes and consists of antioxidants properties and vitamins which helps to increase our eye’s sight.
- It contains a large number of fibres which helps to decreases the level of bad cholesterol.
- Consists of vitamins that create new cells and also help to far away from the problem of diabetes.
- This is controlled blood sugar also and contains starch and fibres that help to control the level of sugar in our body.
- Sweet corn is useful for our skin, which consists of a large amount of beta keratin. It changes into vitamin A and keeps healthy to our skin and eyes.
- Helps to keep strong to our immunity system and antioxidants’ properties keep us healthy and give us strength against different diseases.
This amazing quick prepared “Corn Bhel” recipe is a combination of some fruits and boiled sweet corn and green chilies and lemon making this recipe to sour-bitter touch. It can serve with your favourite chutney like imlie-palm chutney.
What is Corn Bhel?
It is a healthy food that can be eaten as snacks in the evening as light breakfast and fully homemade recipe which can be made by everyone to easily. Its taste is very delicious, healthy and oil-free. The taste of this recipe is lips-smacking. Chatpati bhel is very easy to make and takes very less of time, here we know about its preparation tips.