This amazing quick prepared “Corn Bhel Chaat” recipe is a combination of some fruits and boiled sweet corn and green chilies and lemon making this recipe to sour-bitter touch. It can serve with your favourite chutney like imlie-palm chutney.
What is Corn Bhel Chaat Recipe?
It is a healthy food that can be eaten as a snack in the evening as a light breakfast and a fully homemade recipe which can be made by everyone too easily. Its taste is very delicious, healthy and oil-free. The taste of this recipe is lips-smacking. Chatpati bhel is very easy to make and takes very less of time, here we know about its preparation tips.
Corn Bhel Chaat Recipe
- 200 gm American sweet corn
- 100 gm Pomegranate
- 3 pcs Carrot
- 1 Small Cucumber
- 1 Medium Green Chilli
- 1 tbsp Chaat Masala
- 1 Medium Lemon
- ¼ tbsp Salt
- To prepare corn bhel firstly we take a boiler or pot. Pour 1 bowl of American sweet corn in it and add one cup of water to it. Switch on the gas and boil this corn for five minutes till the corn seeds get soft to the touch.
- After that strain out the excess water from the corn finely and place it on one side of the table then take half a bowl of pomegranate juicy seeds in a bowl.
- Besides it peel out the cucumber and cut it into small pieces and cut small pieces of carrot and green chillies.
- Now take pomegranate seeds, chopped cucumbers, chopped carrots and green chilli add all together in a bowl then pour these mixed fruits and green chilli into the boiled corn after that add salt according to taste and mix them well.
- Add 1 teaspoon of chaat masala in it and squeeze lemon juice above it and mix them well properly with a spoon.
Benefits Of 🌽 Corn :-
- Corn is healthy for our eyes and consists of antioxidant properties and vitamins which help to increase our eye’s sight.
- It contains a large number of fibres which helps to decrease the level of bad cholesterol.
- Consists of vitamins that create new cells and also help to far away from the problem of diabetes.
- This is controlled blood sugar also and contains starch and fibres that help to control the level of sugar in our body.
- Sweet corn is useful for our skin, which consists of a large amount of beta keratin. It changes into vitamin A and keeps healthy to our skin and eyes.
- Helps to keep strong our immunity system and antioxidants’ properties keep us healthy and give us strength against different diseases.
Frequently Asked Question
Boil the corn until the kernels turn bright yellow and are crisp tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Carefully remove from the water with tongs to a serving platter and serve warm.
Being a good probiotic, corns help to increase our gut bacteria while aiding in digestion and improving the metabolism process. It has essential nutrients like vitamin C, potassium, magnesium, and antioxidants that support the immune system.
If you’ve made this recipe, please rate it in the recipe card. Subscribe to my email list or follow me on Instagram and Facebook for more vegetarian inspirations.
I like this recipe a lot. Trying every time makes it more tasty and healthy. It is a part of my diet which gives me a proper nutrition to my body. I recommend others to try this healthy meal
Love this recipe with less ingredients and full nutrition. It is to me as a proper balanced diet in my routine. Recommend you all to try this tasty sweet corn chaat.
This recipe is very tasty.
Tasty and healthy
This looks very yummy and tasty.
So easy tasty and tangy snacks just for this rainy mood…