What Is Corn Cheese Balls
The corn cheese balls recipe is made from boiled potatoes, boiled corn, paneer and cheese. Grated all ingredients and mix some spices and Salt. Then binding it with corn flour. Roll them like small balls and deep fry them in oil. Now the cheese balls are ready to eat. You can serve it with green chutney.
The recipe of corn cheese ball is the favourite recipe for our small cute children. This is a homemade recipe and is used for breakfast. Children like its crunchiness taste and enjoy it as well. This is a very easy recipe and takes very less of time. These corn cheese balls are used as breakfast snacks. Now learn its making process and required ingredients.
Corn Cheese Balls Recipe With Cool Crunchiness
- 1 Spatula
- 1 Gas stove
- 1 Pan
- 1 Bowl
- 1 Sharp knife
- 1 cup Boiled corn – one cup.
- 1 cup Boiled potatoes
- ½ cup Capsicum ( chopped)
- ½ cup Carrot (chopped)
- 1 medium Onion (chopped)
- ½ tsp Black pepper (crushed)
- 5-6 leaves Oregano
- 1-2 tbsp Corn flour
- ½ cup Cheese
- ½ tbsp Salt – according to its taste
- Boiling & Cutting To make for Cheese balls recipe firstly take a big bowl. Then add boiled corn to it. Now pour boiled potato in it and mashed lightly.
- Then add half a cup of chopped capsicum, chopped onion, and chopped carrot and mix it well.
- Making BallsThen add one pinch of crushed black pepper in it. Now add oregano. Then add one or two tablespoons of corn flour in it. Now add salt according to its taste. Then pour a cup of cheese in it and mix them well respectively.
- After mixing all then take some mixture, and make it like balls. Then put them into the fridge for some time. After a few minutes, set these balls in the freeze, then remove them.
- Deep FryThen take a kadhai and put out them on a gas stove. Switch on the gas on medium-low flame. Pour four or five tablespoons of oil into it and heat them. After heating pours these balls into the oil one by one. Cook it on medium-low flame.
- Then turn it on another side and cook continuously. Deep fry both sides until it looks reddish brown and then remove it from the oil. Put it into butter paper for removing extra oil from the cheese balls.
Now cheese balls are ready to eat. Take a small serving plate and serve it with green coriander-pudina chutney. These crunchy snacks indian Corn Cheese Balls Recipe are ready to enjoy.