“Cottage cheese” in sweet and spicy gravy recipe is made from a fine paste of onions, tomatoes, ginger, garlic cloves and cashew nuts. Boil them with all masalas and fry well. Then add water, boil on low flame then add butter and cottage cheese. Cottage cheese in sweet and spicy gravy is such a tasty recipe. Cottage cheese is non-homogenous, creamy and fresh cheese curd product that contains a mild flavour and soupy texture.
What is Cottage Cheese
Cottage cheese is also known as mostly curds and whey It is prepared from fresh cow’s pure milk. Cottage cheese consists low in calories in comparison to other cheese and can use with fruits, yoghurt, toast, and granola. This cheese is also used in salads, as a dip. It works with recipes instead of mayonnaise and increases its taste. Let’s know about the cottage cheese in sweet and spicy gravy. It is easy to make and tasteful to eat. Now learn about its ingredients and making process.
Cottage Cheese Recipe
- Gas stove
- Sharp knife
- KitchenAid Blender
- 250 gram Cottage cheese
- 1 big Onions
- 2 medium-sized Tomatoes
- 2 pcs. Green chillies
- 8-10 cloves Garlic
- 1 inch Cardamom
- 10-15 pcs. Cashew nut
- ½ tsp Turmeric powder – half teaspoon
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- ½ tsp Cumin powder
- ½ tsp Coriander powder
- Salt – according to taste
- ½ cup Fresh cream or malai
- 4 tbsp Oil
- 1 small cube Butter
- ½ cup Milk
- ½ tsp Garam masala
- 1 tbsp Dry Fenugreek leaves
- For making cottage cheese in sweet and spicy gravy firstly take a pan. This pan must be thickened layer at the bottom side. Then put the pan on the gas stove and turn on the gas stove.
- Heat the pan at medium flame. Then pour one tablespoon of oil in it and keep it on low flame.
- Heat the oil and then pour one cardamom into it. Then take two medium-size onions and chopped roughly with the help of a knife. Also, take two tomatoes and cut them.
- Then pour roughly chopped onion into this pan and stir it on low flame. Then pour chopped tomatoes and green chillies in it and stir them at low flame.
- Now add one small piece of ginger, 8-10 cloves of garlic and about fifteen cashew nuts to this pan and stir well. Fry them all together on low flame for five minutes.
- After frying them turn off the flame and put them in a bowl. Then leave them for some time and allow them to cool down.
- Then pour it into a jar and grind it very well with the help of a mixer grinder. Make a fine paste of this mixture without adding any water. Then put it on one side of the table.
- Now take another pan and switch on the gas stove. Put this pan on the gas stove and heat it on medium-low flame. Then pour three-tablespoon oil in it.
- Then add butter to it and heat it well. Now add a half teaspoon of turmeric powder, one tablespoon of red chilli powder, half a teaspoon of cumin powder and half a teaspoon of coriander powder in heated oil. Make sure that the flame is low.
- Now add this paste mixture into the pan and stir them well. Mix the paste and spices all together. Then fry them for five to ten minutes continue. Now add salt to this mixture according to its taste.
- Stir it to continue and cover it with a lid. After frying this mixture you find that the oil is separated from the mixture and its aroma very well.
- Now add the fresh cream to this pan and mix it well. Then pour milk into it and stir it well. Now bring it to boil condition and add garam masala
- Then take dried Fenugreek leaves and rubbed in your palm. Add it to this mixture and turn off the flame.
- Then on a flat pan put some butter. Cut the cottage cheese into cubes and fry it in the pan until it becomes golden brown. Add it to the gravy.
- The sweet and spicy cottage cheese gravy recipe is ready for service. You can serve it with nan, paratha, purees or Rotis.
Frequently Ask Question
As a general guideline, you can expect the product to stay fresh for approximately two weeks after opening the container. By smelling, tasting, and looking at the appearance, you can use your best judgment to ensure the product’s freshness.
After it has been opened, cottage cheese generally lasts around 5–7 days in the refrigerator. Like other types of cheese, cottage cheese can be frozen to extend its shelf life and help it last longer. Unopened cottage cheese can last around 3–6 months in the freezer.
It’s high in many nutrients, including protein, B vitamins, and minerals like calcium, selenium, and phosphorus. If you’re looking to lose weight or build muscle, cottage cheese is among the most beneficial foods you can eat.
Yummy food. Thanks for sharing.
Plz share more from your kitchen..Very well explained 👌👌
I tried…it ws delicious
Wow! Thank you Neha for sharing yammy and testy recipe. I cooked the same and my all family members enjoyed a lot.
Wow really fabulous.we are expecting more from you dear
Ok. I will try to make . I think that you made fabulous dish.
Arey wahhh…. Wow…. Extraordinary dish, must try recipe! Lots of love and wishes .. Keep going. 😊😂
This is happiness on plate!!!! Beyond fabulous 😋😋
Wow! It was really a testy food. Request you to please share more recipe.
So well explained that beginner like me can easily cook this dish, thanks for sharing.
Wah!!! kya jabardast recipe batai ho maza aa gya😋😋
Great taste and blend of spices are just amazing !! Keep up the work !!
Easy to follow steps, and delicious recipe.
Would try your other recipes as well.
Nice and Testy food 🥘