What is mint coriander chutney?
“Dhaniya Pudina Chutney Recipe” is a combination of coriander leaves and mint leaves. This green chutney recipe contains a taste of sweetness from jaggery or sugar, salty, bitter and sour. The Medley of each ingredient makes this chutney awesome taste. It can serve with snacks in the evening breakfast like Dal Palak Paratha.
The green chutney recipe is homemade food. It is very simple to prepare and takes very less of time. In this recipe, all ingredients are easily available in our kitchen store. This chutney consists of a khatti-meethi taste which attracts everyone. Dhaniya-Pudina chutney is also very useful for our health purpose. It can serve with pakora, samosa, momos, burgers, bread Sandwiches and filling paratha like potato filling, gobhi filling etc. Let’s learn about this chutney-making process and the ingredients needed.
Dhaniya Pudina Chutney Recipe | Mint Coriander Chutney Recipe
- Rubber spatula
- Sharp knife
- KitchenAid Blender
- Serving Bowl
- 100 gram Coriander leaves
- 50 gram Mint leaves ( pudina leaves)
- Salt- according to taste
- 1 medium Onion
- 1 medium Tomato
- 1 Green chilli
- ½ Lemon
- Sugar /jaggery – according to taste
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Jeera
- 1 teaspoon Mustard seed
- To prepare this khatti – meethi chutney firstly take coriander leaves. Cut it in half and put it in a bowl. Wash it well with water and filter them into another bowl. Then cut mint leaves and wash well.
- Now take a blender. pour coriander leaves and mint leaves in it. Pour one small chopped onion and one chopped tomato into it.
- Then add chopped green chilli and lemon drops to it. Now add salt and jaggery or sugar to the blender according to its taste.
- Now blend it’s all ingredients and make a thin smooth paste. Turn it in a bowl and place it on one side.
- Then take a non-stick pan and heat it on low flame. Then pour one teaspoon of oil into it and heat it well.
- Pour little jeera or cumin seeds and mustard seed in it and wait till it pops. Then add it to the smoothly green paste.
- The khatti-meethi green dhaniya-pudina chutney is ready for serving. Serve it with any snacks like pakoda, samosa, Dal Palak Paratha etc.
- Green chillies can be added less or more according to your taste.
- To make a thick chutney add less water.
Use fresh, tender cilantro and mint leave when making this chutney.
Benefits Of Dhaniya And Pudina chutney recipe As Health Purpose :
- Pudina is a mood refreshing agent that makes this chutney a mood refreshing. It gives refreshing our minds and is far away from tiredness.
- Dhaniya is very necessary for our health. Both daniya and pudina help to far away from stomach problems and hydrate our body.