“Gond Ke Laddu Recipe” is made from fried and crushed Gond and roasted wheat flour. The other ingredient Sugar powder gives it a perfect sweetness and pure ghee is necessary for round binding and also gives an ultimate taste.
The laddu, mithai is so popular and liked by every person. It is a famous dry dessert all over India. So think that Gond ke laddu is very special and very special for people. The Gond ke laddu recipe is made from Gond, an edible gum. This laddu is a very energetic and healthy sweet dish which gives strength and too much energy. It is mostly eaten in the Winter days because this laddu gives out body warmness in the “Winter Season“. This type of laddu is very easy to make and prepared in very less of time.
Let’s know about its making process.
Gond Ke Laddu Recipe
- 200 grams Gond
- 550 grams Wheat Flour
- 500 grams Sugar powdered ( it is according to your sweetness)
- 2 tbsp Almonds – crushed
- 2 tbsp cashews – crushed
- 2 tbsp raisins – crushed
- 3-4 psc. Green cardamom – optional
- 175 grams Ghee
- To make this Gond laddu firstly take a non-stick pan and put it into a gas burner. Switch on the gas and heat this pan at a low flame. Pour little ghee in it and heat it well.
- Then pour Gond (edible gum) in small batches and sauté them. Now deep fry the Gond and remove it from heat.
- Place it in a bowl and crushed it with any flatty base like katori base, because it has to be coarse.
Roasting Wheat Flour
- After this again take a non-stick pan and switch on the gas. Again pour little ghee and heat it on a low flame.
- After heating the ghee pours 550 gram of wheat flour into the pan and stir continuously with a spoon.
- Then roast the flour in slow flame till it turns slightly brown and gives an aromatic smell. Now remove this pan from the heat and wheat flour is almost roasted well.
- Place it in a kadahi and pour fried and crushed Gond in it. Now add sugar powder to it according to your sweet taste.
- Then crushed dry fruits smoothly and add in it. Add crushed green cardamom also in it for aroma.
- After adding all ingredients mix them well and make sure that it should be slightly hot.
- If it will be cold then the mixture binding will not happen. So this is very necessary that the all mixture should be hot.
Making Gond Ke Laddu
- Now take a non-stick pan and heat it again. Pour ghee in it and heat it well on low flame.
- When ghee becomes hot, pour it into the mixture and mixed them well once again. Now the mixture is ready for binding and making laddu.
- Now take a little mixture in your palm and try to form laddu with your soft hands. Arrange them in a container and take the fun to tasteful Gond ke laddu.
- If you are unable to make laddu and the mixture crumbles and looks dry, then add 1 to 2 tablespoons of ghee at room temperature. Mix and form laddu.
- If the ladoo cannot hold shape and flattens then it means there is more ghee. Let the mixture cool completely and then shape it into laddu.
Frequently Asked Question
Benefits of Gond Ladoo during winter
1. It helps to keep the body warm in falling temperatures.
2. It prevents the body from cold, and seasonal virus infections and keeps one safe from winter illnesses.
3. It helps improve eyesight.
4. It boosts immunity and improves stamina if prepared with Jaggery (Gud).
One Gond Ke Ladoo gives 142 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 57 calories, proteins account for 5 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 82 calories. One Gaund Ke Ladoo provides about 7 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
Gond Katira helps in strengthening our immune system to fight diseases and other foreign invaders. Gond Katira helps to prevent cough, cold, and flu. It also helps in cell recovery and regeneration.