Lahsooni Palak recipe is a healthy vegetarian dish of Indian food which is made from blanched spinach and double-loaded garlic cloves. This recipe is started from garlic and also ends with garlic. All spices are also included with each ingredient that makes a healthy delicious recipe. The green gravy consists a fabulous taste and can easily serve with lajij “Tandoori Rotis“.
What is Lahsooni Palak
Lahsooni Palak recipe is a nutritive rich homemade recipe. It consists of different tastes with garlic cloves. Palak is a green leafy vegetable that is very healthy and rich in minerals. It is a great source of vitamin A and it is very necessary for our health, especially our eyes. Lahsoon or Garlic is also used as Medicine. The perfect pair of Palak and lahsoon makes a different delicious recipe called “lahsooni Palak Recipe”. Everyone makes it easy and take very less of time to be prepared. It can serve with Rotis or Tandoori Rotis at our dinner time. Let’s know about its making process and all ingredients which are easily available in every individual kitchen.
Ingredients For lahsooni Palak
- Palak – 500 gram
- Onion – two (medium size)
- Tomato – two
- Black pepper – half tablespoon
- Gram flour. – 3 tablespoon
- Garlic – 10 cloves
- Turmeric powder – 1 tablespoon
- Red chilli powder – 1 tablespoon
- Garam masala – half tablespoon
- Dry red chilli – two or three
- Clarified butter – three tablespoon
- Refined oil – 5 tablespoon
- Salt – according to taste
How to preparing lahsooni Palak
Blanch & Purée Spinach
Firstly cut Palak leaves and wash them well. Then take a boiler and pour two cups of water into it. Put it into a gas burner and switch on the gas. Now boil the water and pour palak in it. Blanched the palak for five minutes till they are soft. Now remove excess water from blanched Palak. Then wait for sometimes when it cools down. Now take a blender and put spinach in it. Make a smoothly green paste of palak with the help of a mixer grinder. Now turn it in a bowl and place it aside on the table.
Make Palak Gravy
- Then take another non-stick pan and heat it on medium flame. Now pour five tablespoons of refined oil in it. Heat the oil on a low flame. Then take five cloves of garlic and chopped it finely. After heating the oil pour finely chopped garlic in it. Stir its continue till the garlic is golden in colour.
- After that add finely chopped onions in oil and stir properly. Fry them for a few minutes and then add finely chopped tomatoes in it. Stir them to continue and fry it for five minutes. Then start adding all the spices to it. Firstly pour one tablespoon turmeric powder in it, then add half a tablespoon black pepper and one tablespoon red chilli powder in it.
- Fry them for five minutes till the raw aroma goes away and the spices give a good smell. Then add three to five tablespoons of gram flour to this pan and stir it properly. Fry and mix well to the gram flour with spices till the gram flour doesn’t leave oil.
Assemble Palak Purée
After this mixing process pour the green paste of Palak leaves into the pan and mix thoroughly. Stir them to continue and boil this mixture for fifteen minutes. Then add half a tablespoon garam masala to this gravy. Then take the left five cloves of garlic and chopped them finely.
Take a small pan and heat it well. Pour three to five tablespoons ghee in it and heat it well on low flame. Then add finely chopped garlic into this pan and let it fry till it is golden in colour. Then cut the dry red chilli in two halves and add it to the clarified butter. Then add all in Palak gravy as a garnish segment. Now the delicious lahsooni Palak recipe is ready for serving.
Serve hot-hot and change your mood …..with “Tandoori Rotis”.