What Is Masala Peanuts
The Masala peanuts recipe or masala kadalai is a quickly prepared snack made from raw and dry peanuts. Add a little amount of besan and rice flour in it then add all spices in it respectively. Mix them well, add little water and make a dry consistency of this mixture. Then deep fry separately in hot oil. The crispy peanuts masala recipe is ready to eat. It can be eaten with green chutney and tomato sauce.
It is an easily prepared snack which consists crisp and tasty. This is a super snack food for a tea-time breakfast. Consequently, many big brands like Haldiram make this and sell them on a big scale. But you can also make them perfect for a home by this method. This snack recipe is prepared in very less of time and increases the taste of evening tea time. Let’s know about its making process and its ingredients.
Masala Peanuts Recipe
- Gas stove
- Deep frying Pan
- 1 – 5 cups Raw and dry groundnuts
- 7 tbsp Besan spoons heaped
- 3 tbsp Rice flour
- 5 tbsp Chilli powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric powder
- ¼ tsp Heeng / asafoetida
- Salt – according to its taste
- Peanuts Mixing With Spices – To make this recipe firstly take a small bowl then add one to five cups of fresh raw and dry peanuts in it.
- Again add seven spoons of besan in it and pour three spoons of rice flour into this bowl. Now add spices to it, take half a teaspoon of turmeric powder then half a tablespoon of chilli powder in it.
- Take a small cup and put one-fourth teaspoon of heeng or asafoetida in it.
- Add Water – Add heeng and water solution in that bowl and add salt in it according to its taste.
- Now pour two tablespoons of hot oil in it and sprinkle little water in it and now mix well. Carefully mix them and to be this mixture should dry mix type.
- Deep Fry – Now take a non-stick kadahi and put it on a gas stove. Switch on the gas and heat this kadahi at medium-low flame after heating pours some oil in it and heat them well on slow flame for deep fry.
- Then separate the peanuts while dropping them inside the oil. Deep fry them and turn both sides and make crispy, cook them until they turn reddish-brown.
- Now remove them from the oil and put them on oil-absorbing paper.
The super crispy and quickly prepared masala peanuts are ready for enjoyment. Serve them on a serving plate, sprinkle little chaat masala upon it and enjoy your evening tea party. You can eat them with chutney and tomato sauce also.
Frequently Asked Questions
Spicy peanuts help boost the body’s own metabolism and thus you burn more calories when at rest after eating. So, raise your internal furnace to get the most gains. Help Your Heart. Due to high levels of the amino acid arginine, peanuts can help to open up blood vessels and lower your blood pressure.
The short answer is yes*. You can have great health benefits from eating peanuts each day. Peanuts can be a great addition to a plant-forward lifestyle.
Peanuts are often consumed as an evening snack and can also be added to protein bars, ladoos or a chaat. “The best time to consume peanuts would be morning or daytime. A late afternoon snack of peanuts is also ideal.