What Is Veg Manchurian
The different types of veg Manchurian recipes can be prepared that is, chicken Manchurian, gobhi Manchurian, aaloo Manchurian, paneer Manchurian, etc. You can make them in very less of time and enjoy this recipe at your dinner party. It can be served with rotis, puree, nan, tandoori roti, etc. It is a common dish found always at every party. people also like this recipe too much. This is also a homemade recipe.
About Veg Manchurian Recipe
“Veg Manchurian” is an Indo-Chinese recipe made from small chopped vegetables. As your most likely vegetables are cut into small pieces, combine them with all-purpose flour (maida), cornflour, and other spices, now getting deep fry and forming crisp & spicy Manchurian balls. These balls sunk in saucerful gravy represent very deliciously in taste. Veg Manchurian is Chinese food that is now mostly liked in Indian cuisine. Above all, this recipe is made from vegetables which is depend on your choice. So, let’s learn about a restaurant-style veg Manchurian recipe process and its necessary ingredients.
How To Make Veg Manchurian
Veg Manchurian Recipe
- Gas stove
- Mixing Bowl
- Sharp knife
- Vegetables – as your choice( Cabbages, carrot, capsicum, onion)
- 50 gm. Maida
- 50 gm. Corn preparing flour
- ⅐ tsp Food colour
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 Big size Onion
- 10 cloves Garlic
- Salt – according to taste
- 1 inch Ginger (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Chilli sauce
- 1 tsp Soya sauce
- 1 tbsp Tomato sauce
- Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- Chopped Vegetables – To veg Manchurian, take a big bowl and wash vegetables as per your choice. Then chop all the vegetables in small sizes.
- First, take the cabbage and cut it into small pieces. Then take capsicum and cut it into small pieces. Then cut the carrot and onion, also in small pieces. Now take a big bowl and collect all the small chopped vegetables altogether.
- Make Manchurian Balls – Then add 50 gm maida and cornflour to it and add salt to it according to its taste.
- Then add food colour and turmeric powder in it and mix it well with all finely chopped vegetables. Pour some finely chopped coriander leaves into it. Now mix it well with a little water.
- Make this mixture a small ball-like structure. Now take a nonstick pan and heat it well. Pour oil into the pan for deep fry and heat it well.
- When the oil is hot simmer the flame and pours Manchurian balls in it. Fry it till the Manchurian balls turn golden brown. Now remove these Manchurian balls from the oil.
- Add Vegetables – Now take another nonstick pan and put it into the gas stove. Heat it on medium flame and pour two tablespoons of oil into it. Heat them well.
- Then add chopped onions to the pan. Add small chopped capsicum also in it. Stir them and add chopped ginger and garlic to them. Fry these all for two or three minutes and stir them properly. Then pour two tablespoons of water in it and mix well.
- Add Sauces – Then add one teaspoon of chilli sauce and one teaspoon of Soya sauce in it. Mix them, and now add one tablespoon of tomato sauce to them. Stir them with the help of a spoon and now finally add salt to them according to their taste.
- Fry them for one minute and stir properly. Now add the Manchurian balls into it and mix well in this sauce full gravy. Fry them for a few minutes and then remove them from the heat. The hot veg Manchurian recipe is now ready.
Garnishing TimeThere the garnishing time begins. It simply garnishes with small chopped fresh coriander leaves and serves hot veg Manchurian in the serving bowl. It attracts your dinner party and can serve with Nan, Tandoori roti, Rotis, or others.
Q; How many calories are in 100 grams of Manchurian?
Ans – 1 serving – 318kcal
Q; Is Manchurian junk food?
Ans – This makes Manchurian even more healthy and nutritious and it further increases its nutritional value by lowering cholesterol levels which is important to main heart health. 3. Corn flour- Corn flour used in making vegetable Manchurian is also very healthy.
Q; Is Manchurian made of maida?
Ans – To prepare the vegetable balls:
Take all the veggies, finely chopped, in a bowl along with ginger, garlic, corn flour, maida, salt, black pepper and soy sauce. Mix them well, adding water as required for consistency.