Virgin Mojito Recipe is a traditional Cuban punch. The cocktail often consists of five ingredients: white rum, sugar, lime juice, soda water, and mint. Yeah, you guess that the drink fresh Mojito Mocktail is very healthy and rechargeable. Its little sour and little sweet taste is changing your mood soon. Everyone like this drink so much.
Its combination of sweetness, citrus, and herbaceous mint flavours is intended to complement the rum and has made the mojito a popular summer drink. Mint sprigs muddled with sugar and lime juice. Rum was added and topped with soda water. Garnished with a sprig of mint leaves. Served with a straw.
This drink Mojito Mocktail is the best option for serving our guests. It is the mood refreshing drink and easy to make. Following are some instructions to prepare this drink. This recipe is so easy and quick to make a drink.
Let’s try it to prepare a Virgin Mojito Recipe.
Virgin Mojito Recipe | Mojito Mocktail
- 1 gram Mint leaves or Basil leaves
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 Lemon slices – thinly sliced
- 1 pinch Salt or add as required
- 2 cups Club soda or sparkling water or cold water
- 1 to 2 tbsp Sugar or add as per taste
- ice cubes or crushed ice as required
- To make this fresh lime soda drink firstly bring some lemon and blend its juice. When lime juice is ready, add sugar to it and stir it well. Mix them with the help of a spoon until sugar dissolves in lime juice very well.
- Now take a serving glass and fill it with crushed ice cubes. Then add the lime sugar mixture to it and pour soda into this glass. Stir them well.
- Now the drink fresh lime soda is prepared. Last, the garnishing time starts before it serves.
- For garnishing this drink take some mint leaves and cut them into small pieces. Pour these mint leaves into the fresh lime soda drink.
- Finally, the lime soda drink is ready for serving and refreshing you and your guest.
- If you are not fond of club soda, use it with water instead.
- For the more sweetener you can add your preferred sweetener.
- Can change fresh mint leaves with basil in this recipe.
- Do not use the stems of the basil or mint leaves, as these can make your mojito taste bitter. Even excessive crushing of the mint or basil can give a bitter taste.
“Enjoy this drink properly. This drink will change your mood soon. Just try it in this summer season and chill.“
Frequently Asked Question
Q; Is mojito made of alcohol?
This Classic Mojito Recipe is one of the most refreshing cocktails you’ll ever have! Made with white rum, lime juice and fresh mint leaves, this easy drink is a definite crowd pleaser.
Q; Is mojito a healthy drink?
With Vitamin C present, it is obvious Mojitos will serve as great immunity boosters. It may provide you with one layer of protection from viral infection that may spread during seasons. Another healthy benefit of this delicious cocktail is that combining mint and lime juice may give you healthy digestion.
Q; Why mojito is called virgin?
In simplest terms, a virgin drink is a beverage that does not contain any alcohol. Thus, a mojito without alcohol is dubbed “Virgin Mojito” or Nojito.
Q; Can children drink mojito?
Mojitos are traditionally alcoholic beverages, so they are not recommended for children. However, some alternatives can be made with non-alcoholic ingredients and can be enjoyed by kids. For example, a mocktail mojito can be made with sparkling water, lime juice, mint leaves, and simple syrup.