This wheat flour pizza recipe is a homemade recipe that expresses with Chinese out touch. The wheat flour combined with fermented yeast, oil, little sugar and a pinch of salt formed the soft dough of the pizza base. Rolling them and baking respectively. Arrange toppings with cheese, and vegetables and mix herbs, and seasoning with chilli flakes. And pizza seasonings represent an awesome crusty, yummy pizza with a funny smile.
About This Recipe
Wheat flour is one of the best flour for pizza. It is commonly used to create thin New York-style crusts which are easily prepared at home and can steal every heart with its lips-smacking taste. Wheat flour pizza recipe can be made for your child happy because it is healthy and delicious. Lots of mozzarella cheese consists of a mouth-watering taste and its crustiness is too fabulous. Let’s learn about this recipe-making process.
Wheat Flour Pizza Recipe
- Pizza pan
- Pastry brush
- Sharp knife
- 3 cups Wheat flour
- 2 tablespoon Refined oil
- ½ cup Lukewarm Water
- 1½ tablespoon Sugar
- Salt (according to its taste)
- 3 gram Dry yeast
- Cheese ( mozzarella) grated
- 2-3 pcs. Olives sliced
- 1 medium Onion sliced
- 1 medium Tomato sliced
- 1 small Capsicum (chopped)
- Mixed herb
- ½ teaspoon Chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon Pizza seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Pizza Sauce
- How To Use Dry Yeast – For making wheat flour pizza firstly take a small-sized bowl. Pour dry yeast by adding one sachet of half cup of lukewarm water.
- Then add one teaspoon of sugar and a pinch of salt in it to activate dry yeast.
- After this cover, it is for five minutes so that this yeast gets activated and that mixture becomes foggy.
- Now place it on one side of the table. Now take another pot for preparing a pizza base.
- Making Pizza Dough – Take a pot and pour wheat flour into it. Add little oil to it and mix it softly with both hands.
- Now add one tablespoon of sugar to it. Also, add a pinch of salt to it. Mix it well and gently.
- Now add this activated dry yeast mixture and add a little bit of oil. Knead them all with soft hands and make a soft smooth dough.
- Then put some oil over the dough. The dough has to be sticky. Cover this dough on a plate for two hours continue.
- After pasting two hours, remove this plate from the dough you get that the dough becomes fermented and it should be double in size.
- Now again knead it and keep it on rest for 30 minutes.
- Then pasting after thirty minutes form a tricky, flattened, round-shaped pizza base spread with the help of a roller or hand.
- Assembling & Baking – Now put it on a baking tray and baked it in the oven. Set the time for baking well.
- Baked this in preheated oven at 180`¢ for ten minutes and it is 80% done. Now exit the baking tray from the oven and arrange toppings on the layers.
- Toppings – Once the pizza base is cooked and ready, toppings it with sauce and vegetables.
- Firstly put layered pizza sauce on the cooked pizza base. Then cut vegetables of your choice as a topping and put them up on the pizza base.
- Cut onions, capsicum, olives etc as your choice and arrange the upper on the pizza base.
- Then top and cover the cooked pizza base with a generous amount of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Now bake the pizza base again in the oven after the toppings process. Bake it till the cheese melts and form a slight chewy layer at the top.
- Now take it out from the oven and place it on the table. Now season the pizza with the sprinkling of chilli flakes and pizza seasoning on the top.
Tips and Tricks
- Knead the dough until soft and supple when kneading with hands.
- you could use all-purpose flour and also whole wheat pastry flour or even bread flour and the amount of water will vary with the kind of flour you use.
- Though I have used refined oil, you can substitute it with olive oil or even avocado oil or any neutral-flavoured oil.
Now the yummy pizza is ready to serve. Cut it from a pizza cutter and enjoy as much. This yummy crusty taste is almost liked by everyone. Don’t wait, go forward with this recipe “Wheat Flour Pizza”.
Frequently Asked Question
The main difference between Whole Wheat Pizza Dough and Regular Pizza Dough is that the whole wheat version uses a combination of whole wheat flour and bread flour whereas the regular pizza dough simply uses bread flour.
Properly stored, homemade pizza dough will last up to five days in the fridge or up to three months in the freezer. However, the best storage time will depend on the amount of yeast in the dough.
At around 14% protein content, whole grain flours, such as whole wheat and spelt, are denser in texture and higher in protein and gluten than the above three white flours. If you use 100% whole wheat or whole grain flour for your pizza dough, the result will be a dense, overly chewy pizza crust.