In “Mushrooms With Baby Corn Recipe” mushrooms are known as our very familiar delicacy and are rich in vitamins B, D, potassium, copper, iron and selenium. In addition, mushrooms contain a special nutrient called choline, which is very beneficial in maintaining muscle activity and memory. Mushrooms are full of antioxidants and notable among these is ergothioneine, which helps reduce signs of ageing and weight loss.
7 health benefits of mushrooms
- Decrease the risk of cancer.
- Lower sodium intake.
- Promote lower cholesterol.
- Protect brain health.
- Provide a source of vitamin D.
- Stimulate a healthier gut.
- Support a healthy immune system.
White mushrooms are the most cultivated type of mushroom in the world (1Trusted Source). Aside from being very low in calories, they offer multiple health-promoting effects, such as improved heart health and cancer-fighting properties.
How to make a healthy dish with mushrooms and baby corn:
Mushrooms With Baby Corn
- pressure cooker
- Gas stove
- Sharp knife
- Pastry brush
- 200 gm. Baby corn
- 500 gm. Mushroom (stems removed)
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Cumin seeds (room temperature)
- 1 pinch Asafoetida
- 1-2 pcs. Black cardamom (small, Cara Cara, or Valencia)
- 2-3 pcs. Clove
- 3-4 pcs. Black pepper
- 7-8 pcs. Garlic
- 2-3 medium Onion
- ½ inch Ginger
- 4-5 medium Tomatoes
- 3-4 pcs. Green chillies
- 1-15 pcs. Cashewnuts
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Sabzi masala
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- ½ tbsp Salt (According to taste)
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- Take baby corn and mushroom in a cooker with little water and give one vessel to it. In another pan take oil add jeera, and hing to it also add crushed badi ilayachi, long, and kali mirch to it.
- Then add a paste of garlic onion ginger to it to make gravy also we can add a paste of cashew nuts to it.
- Keep it on low flame for some time then add a paste of tomato and green chillies and let it be on the film for some time meanwhile cut boiled mushrooms and baby corn into pieces and then add them to the gravy, stir for some time.
- Take Desi ghee in another pan and red chilli powder green chilli pieces Ginger pieces too let it be on flame for a minute or some seconds to see the texture, and pour it on the gravy. Garnish it with coriander. As kids like baby corn and mushrooms, it is ready to serve, Baby corn and Mushroom.
Vitamins are in mushroom% Daily Value* Total Fat – 0.3 g 0% Saturated fat – 0.1 g 0% Cholesterol – 0 mg 0% Sodium – 5 mg 0% Potassium – 318 mg 9% Total Carbohydrate – 3.3 g 1% Dietary fibre – 1 g 4% Sugar – 2 g Vitamin C – 3% Protein – 3.1 g 6% Calcium – 0% Iron – 2% Vitamin D – 1% Vitamin B6 – 5% Cobalamin – 0% Magnesium – 2%
Q; Are mushrooms classified as a fruit or vegetables
Neither. Mushrooms are fungi, which are distinct and that, they are classified as their kingdom – separate from plants or animals. While commonly placed in the vegetable category for dietary recommendations, mushrooms are, however, not a vegetable based on their cellular organization and composition such as chitin and ergosterol.
Q; When are mushrooms grown?
Mushrooms are grown and harvested year-round.
Q; what are mushrooms’ health benefits?
Long celebrated as a superfood source of powerful nutrients, fresh mushrooms are a healthy addition to your plate. They are fat-free, low-calorie, nutrient-dense, low in sodium and contain natural antioxidants. For more nutrition information, please visit our Nutrition pages.
Q; Are mushrooms can take daily?
Mushrooms have no side effects because the quality of mushrooms is incomparable. Mushrooms help us keep our body healthy, including our eyes, teeth, bones and our skin. Therefore, even if we eat mushrooms every day, it will benefit our bodies.