Let’s know about this simple recipe palak paneer recipe process. Get ready for its tips and palak paneer recipe. Read and try this recipe and know about its required ingredients. Let’s begin and try.
Spinach Paneer | Palak Paneer Recipe IndianStyle
- 1 pressure cooker
- 1 Pan
- 1 Bowl
- 1 Gas stove
- 1 Mixer Grinder
- 250 grams Palak Tightly Packed
- 250 grams Paneer Indian Cottage Cheese
- 1 piece Onion Finned Chopped
- 2 piece Tomato To make the puree
- 1½ tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 3-4 piece Green chilies According to Taste
- 1 tbsp Turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp Coriander powder
- 1 tbsp Garam masala
- 1 pinch Heeng
- ½ tbsp Jeera
- Salt According to Taste
- Firstly take a big bowl and wash Indian palak very well. Then put a bowl on a gas stove and switch on the gas.
- Pour washed palak and little water in it and boil them on medium-low flame for about a little time.
- After boiling, when the leaves of the palak become soft and much green, then remove them from the hot water and switch off the gas stove.
- In this process, you can blanch the palak. Then strain the palak from the hot water and pour it into the grinder. Now grind it with the help of a mixer grinder. After grinding make a fine paste of palak, remove it from the mixy jar and place it in a small bowl. Now put this fine paste-filled bowl on one side of the table.
Now for Making Masala and Palak Curry
- Take a nonstick pan and put it on a gas stove.
- Switch on the gas and heat the pan on medium-low flame. When heated, pour little oil into it and heat it on low flame.
- After heating the oil then add one pinch of hing and half teaspoon of jeera in it. In a few seconds when they splash, add finely chopped onion to it.
- Stir them with the help of a spatula and add one teaspoon of garlic ginger thin paste in it.
- Stir it and fry them on medium flame until the onion becomes soft and turns a light brown color.
Now for Making Tomato Puree
- Firstly lightly boiled tomatoes in water and grind them into a thin texture. Then pour it into a nonstick pan and mix it with fried onion well.
- Fry them for a few minutes and stir them well. Then add all the above ingredients of palak paneer masala in it.
- Meanwhile pour one teaspoon of turmeric powder, one teaspoon of coriander powder, and finely chopped green chilies also add in it. Stir them well with the help of a spatula and fry them for a few minutes on medium-low flame and finely chopped green chilies also add in it. Stir them well with the help of a spatula and fry them for a few minutes on medium-low flame.
- This increase to palak paneer masala tastes, add one teaspoon of garam masala in it properly and mix them very well. Fry them all together for two to three minutes till the aroma of spices comes to be good. After fried masala, add a little water to it and mix well.
- Add already prepared palak paste to this pan. Mix them well and cook for a few minutes on medium-low flame. After cooking for about five to seven minutes, add paneer pieces in it.
- Always use fresh Indian spinach for the palak paneer recipe.
- Cut the leaves of the palak and wash them carefully about three times.
- Always strain palak from water for cleaning.
- Use fresh paneer in the prepration of palak paneer recipe.
- Firstly boil water very well and then pour palak leaves.
- Remove them from hot water quickly.
Firstly cut paneer into small slices and then add it to this spicy palak curry mixture. Then at the last add salt to palak paneer masala according to its taste. Mix them well altogether and cook for two minutes respectively. Now switch off the flame and remove this nonstick pan from the gas stove.
The hotty hot palak paneer recipe is healthy and tasteful, the easy-to-cook recipe is now ready for service and enjoyment. You can serve it at dinner time. This dinner can be served with roti, Paratha, Nan, etc. Let’s try and enjoy ourselves.
About Palak Paneer
It is an authentic Indian recipe. This dish uses spinach or palak and has cheese in it. It’s a healthy vegetarian version of Indian restaurant style. Palak Paneer is made by sautéing onions and tomatoes with spices. Adding the palak powder and cooking everything together. Dal palak partha can also be made with palak and has very awesome taste.
Lastly, add paneer to it and cook this palak paneer masala altogether. You can serve spicy palak paneer with rice, parathas, naan, etc. You can make Palak paneer sabzi, Punjabi palak paneer, and palak paneer masala and serve it at dinner time.
This is a healthy recipe that increases the taste of our food. It is totally easy for you to cook Indian recipes made with Indian spinach that are full of the storage of minerals. These Indian recipes are easy to make using palak curry and easy to make paneer recipes.
Palak Paneer is a outstanding recipe can be made in restaurant styles and Dhaba styles at home. This recipe is very tasteful and one of the spinach Indian recipes. This palak dish is such an easy and healthy recipe.
This recipe takes very little time to prepare. This recipes with palak are simple and easy to cook recipes and also easy paneer recipes. Palak paneer recipe and Lahsooni Palak Recipe are some recipe made from spinach or green palak which is considered as a treasure of nutrients.