Spinach Paneer Recipe
“Palak Paneer” is an authentic Indian dish. This dish uses spinach or palak and has cheese in it and It’s a healthy vegetarian version of the Indian restaurant style. Palak Paneer recipe is made by sautéing onions and tomatoes with spices and adding the palak powder and cooking everything together. Dal palak Partha can also be made with palak and has a very awesome taste.
Lastly, add paneer to it and cook this palak paneer masala altogether. You can serve spicy palak paneer with rice, parathas, naan, etc. and can make Palak paneer sabzi, Punjabi palak paneer, and palak paneer masala and serve it at dinnertime.
About Palak Paneer Recipe
This is a healthy recipe that increases the taste of our food and it is totally easy for you to cook Indian recipes made with Indian spinach that are full of storage of minerals. These Indian recipes are easy to make using palak curry and easy to make paneer recipes.
Palak Paneer is an outstanding dish that makes in restaurant styles similarly to Dhaba styles at home. This recipe is very tasteful, In addition, one of the spinach Indian recipes and is such an easy and healthy recipe.
How To Make Spinach Paneer Recipe?
This recipe takes very little time to prepare so palak is a simple and easy-to-cook and also an easy recipe. Palak paneer recipe and Lahsooni Palak are some recipes made from spinach or green palak which is considered a treasure of nutrients.
Let’s know about this simple palak paneer recipe process. Read and try this recipe and know about its required ingredients.
Let’s begin and try.
How To Make Palak Paneer Recipe at Home? Easy Steps
- 1 Gas stove
- 1 Sharp knife
- 1 Spatula
- 1 KitchenAid Blender
- 1 Bowl
- 1 Pan
- 250 gm. Palak
- 250 gm. Paneer
- 1 meduim Onion
- 2 meduim Tomato
- 1½ tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 3-4 pcs. Green chilies
- ½ tbsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- 1 tbsp Garam masala
- 1 pinch Heeng
- ½ tbsp Jeera
- ½ tbsp Salt According to Taste
- Firstly take a big bowl and wash Indian palak very well. Then put a bowl on a gas stove and switch on the gas.250 gm. Palak
- Pour washed palak and little water in it and boil them on medium-low flame for about a little time.
- After boiling, when the leaves of the palak become soft and much green, then remove them from the hot water and switch off the gas stove.
- In this process, you can blanch the palak. Then strain the palak from the hot water and pour it into the grinder. Now grind it with the help of a mixer grinder.
- After grinding make a fine paste of palak, remove it from the mixy jar and place it in a small bowl. Now put this fine paste-filled bowl on one side of the table.
Making Masala and Palak Curry
- Take a nonstick pan and put it on a gas stove.
- Switch on the gas and heat the pan on medium-low flame. When heated, pour little oil into it and heat it on low flame.
- After heating the oil then add one pinch of hing and half a teaspoon of jeera in it. In a few seconds when they splash, add finely chopped onion to it.½ tbsp Jeera, 1 meduim Onion
- Stir them with the help of a spatula and add one teaspoon of garlic ginger thin paste in it.1½ tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- Stir it and fry them on medium flame until the onion becomes soft and turns a light brown color.
Making Tomato Puree
- First lightly boiled tomatoes in water and grind them into a thin texture. Then pour it into a nonstick pan and mix it with the fried onion well.2 meduim Tomato
- Fry them for a few minutes and stir them well. Then add all the above ingredients of palak paneer masala in it.
- Meanwhile pour one teaspoon of turmeric powder, one teaspoon of coriander powder, and finely chopped green chillies also add in it.½ tbsp Turmeric powder, 1 tbsp Coriander powder, 3-4 pcs. Green chilies
- Stir them well with the help of a spatula and fry them for a few minutes on medium-low flame finely chopped green chillies are also added to it.1 pinch Heeng, ½ tbsp Salt
- Fry them for a few minutes on medium-low flame.
- This increase to palak paneer masala taste, add one teaspoon of garam masala in it properly and mix them very well.1 tbsp Garam masala
- Fry them all together for two to three minutes till the aroma of spices comes to good. After frying the masala, add a little water to it and mix well.
- Add already prepared palak paste to this pan. Mix them well and cook for a few minutes on medium-low flame.
- After cooking for about five to seven minutes, add paneer pieces to it.250 gm. Paneer
- Always use fresh Indian spinach for the palak paneer recipe.
- Cut the leaves of the palak and wash them carefully about three times.
- Always strain palak from water for cleaning.
- Use fresh paneer in the preparation of the palak paneer recipe.
- Firstly boil water very well and then pour palak leaves.
- Remove them from hot water quickly.
Serving Palak Paneer
- Firstly cut paneer into small slices and then add it to this spicy palak curry mixture.
- Then at the last add salt to palak paneer masala according to its taste and mix them well altogether then cook for two minutes respectively.
- Now switch off the flame and remove this nonstick pan from the gas stove.
- The hotty hot palak paneer is healthy and tasteful, the easy-to-cook recipe is now ready for service and enjoyment.
- You can serve it at dinnertime and can also serve it with roti, Paratha, Nan, etc.
Let’s try and enjoy ourselves and share the recipe.