What is Lasooni Palak
The Lasooni Palak recipe is a healthy vegetarian dish of Indian food which is made from blanched spinach and double-loaded garlic cloves. This recipe is started with garlic and also ends with garlic. All spices are also included with each ingredient that makes a healthy delicious recipe. The green gravy consists a fabulous taste and can easily serve with “Tandoori Rotis“.
Lasooni Palak recipe is a nutritive-rich homemade recipe. It consists of different tastes with garlic cloves. Palak is a green leafy vegetable that is very healthy and rich in minerals. It is a great source of vitamin A and it is very necessary for our health, especially our eyes. Lahsoon or Garlic is also used as Medicine.
The perfect pair of Palak and lahsoon makes a different delicious recipe called “lasooni palak recipe”. Everyone makes it easy and takes significantly less time to be prepared. It can serve with Paratha, Rotis or Tandoori Rotis at dinner time. Let’s know about its making process and all ingredients which are easily available in every individual kitchen.
How to prepare Recipe
Lasooni Palak Recipe A Delicious Palak Recipe With Special Garlic Out-Touch.
- 500 gram Palak
- 2 medium-size Onion
- 2 medium-size Tomato
- ½ tablespoon Black pepper
- 3 tablespoons Gram flour.
- 10 cloves Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon Red chilli powder
- ½ tablespoon Garam masala
- 2-3 pcs. Dry red chilli
- 3 tablespoons Clarified butter
- 5 tablespoons Refined oil
- Salt – according to taste
Blanch & Purée Spinach
- Firstly cut palak leaves and wash them well. Then take a boiler and pour two cups of water into it. Put it into a gas burner and switch on the gas.
- Now boil the water and pour palak into it. Blanched the palak for five minutes till they are soft. Now remove excess water from the blanched Palak.
- Then wait for some time when it cools down. Now take a blender and put spinach in it. Make a smooth green paste of palak with the help of a mixer grinder. Now turn it in a bowl and place it aside on the table.
Make Palak Gravy
- Then take another non-stick pan and heat it on medium flame. Now pour five tablespoons of refined oil into it. Heat the oil on a low flame.
- Then take five cloves of garlic and chop them finely. After heating the oil pour finely chopped garlic into it. Stir its continue till the garlic is golden in colour.
- After that add finely chopped onions to the oil and stir properly. Fry them for a few minutes and then add finely chopped tomatoes in it. Stir them to continue and fry them for five minutes.
- Then start adding all the spices to it. Firstly pour one tablespoon of turmeric powder in it, then add half a tablespoon of black pepper and one tablespoon of red chilli powder in it.
- Fry them for five minutes till the raw aroma goes away and the spices give a good smell. Then add three to five tablespoons of gram flour to this pan and stir it properly.
- Fry and mix well to the gram flour with spices till the gram flour doesn’t leave oil.
Assemble Palak Purée
- After this mixing process pours the green paste of Palak leaves into the pan and mix thoroughly. Stir them to continue and boil this mixture for 10 minutes.
- Then add half a tablespoon of garam masala to this gravy. Then take the left five cloves of garlic and chop them finely.
- Take a small pan and heat it well. Pour three to 3 tablespoons of butter into it and heat it well on low flame.
- Then add finely chopped garlic into this pan and let it fry till it is golden in colour. Then cut the dry red chilli in two halves and add it to the clarified butter.
- Then add all in Palak gravy as a garnish segment. Now the delicious lasooni Palak recipe is ready for serving.